Case Study #39

Hi there! I was inspired to play along with this week's Case Study Challenge #39. I loved the layout and it challenged me to add more "stuff" on the card than I usually would.

I used a darling little Gnome from Whimsie Doodles and  coloured her using Copic Markers (and MAN was it tough colour-matching to the papers I used... More on that later.)

I used papers and chipboard stickers from Cosmo Cricket's "Nutmeg" line. Everything except the brown seam binding (that I dyed with Ranger "espresso" re-inker) is from Nutmeg. I just love the green woodgrain paper that coordinates perfectly with the image. It was meant to be Smiley  

Here are the Copic colours I used...

All of the reds/pinks were actually from the Earth (E) family.. Those were the markers that I left until last to buy because honestly, E04 and E07 are pretty weird looking colours. lol

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 

You Might Also Like


  1. Tobi, your coloring skills are fantastic! This card is an absolute delight! So glad to have you join us at CASE Study!

  2. Oh my goodness, Tobi!! This is positively STUNNING!!

  3. Oh my word, Tobi, this is just bubbling over in cuteness! I love it! Those clouds just take me away... lol! Fun card! :)


Thank you for commenting!