Case Study Challenge #48

The Case Study challenges are quickly becoming my favourite challenge. The cards that serve as the weekly inspiration are always drop-dead gorgeous and there are so many ways to interpret the design.. This is the current inspiration at the Case Study Blog:

Isn’t it amazing? I love how the photo is staged too, so artistic! Here is my card:

july16beaver

This card came together so quickly, everything just seemed to work.. Don’t you love it when that happens? I obviously copied the layout of the inspiration card, but went with a totally different feel. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Paper: Pink Pasilee Old School; Stamps: Beaver: Whimsie Doodles, sentiment and thought-bubble: Technique Tuesday; twine, lace: May Arts; kraft scallop cut with Silhouette.

Copic Markers: E53, 55, 57, 59; YG41, 45; 110 (black)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a totally cute take on the CASE study! I love how you've totally changed the style but kept the same super layout!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY cute! I love the direction you took with your CASE. The layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Adorable! He is just too cute and I love that thought bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring abilities are amazing! I love the bright, vibrant colors and the fabulous papers! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! The colouring is superb and what a fabulous selection of paper!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!