Beautiful Butterfly

A quick post to share a quick card I made tonight. It was an amalgamation of two challenges: this week’s Case Study Challenge and today’s Colour Combo challenge at SCS. Here’s my card:
sept12card
Lots of shabby-ness on this card, lots of ribbon/lace and lots of distressing.. I like to break out of my norm occasionally to spark up my “mojo” and it works for me..
sept12card2
This is a Maya Road chipboard butterfly that I sprayed with glimmer mist, painted with glimmer glaze and covered in Stickles: Rock Candy. The rock candy gives it that crystalized salty look.. I love it.
That’s all for now.. Have a great day!
Stamps: technique tuesday - harlequin harmony (background of label die cut)
Paper: basic grey, pti
Ink: ranger - old paper and espresso
Accessories: chipboard, lace, seam binding, tattered angels glimmer mist and glimmer glaze, nestabilities die


** This just in... This card won the Case Study Challenge this week!! Thanks Chupa and crew!! 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you for commenting!