Can you believe it’s June already!!??? I have finished off almost all of my music concerts and classes are gearing down.. It’s kind of sad. Bitter-sweet.. The summer is almost here, but I’m gonna miss my students – especially the grads. Ah well, I just have to try and have as many good times as possible with them while they’re here, right??!!
Interesting colour combo for a girl’s card, but I wanted to use my new October Afternoon 9-5 papers! The paper piercing was done with my sewing machine purely because it didn’t want to sew – the thread kept snapping!!! So holes it was and I ended up loving it! The stamps are from There She Goes and they’re called Once Upon a Time and Beautiful Day.
Here’s the sketch:
Here is how to play:
Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC18), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!