To a "Deer" Friend

It's my best friend, Mark's birthday tomorrow, and his present (which I haven't picked up yet) wouldn't be complete without a card from Tobi. lol.. I thought of this sentiment today (original, I know) and I used a couple of different stamps to get it. I realized I don't have a good stock of birthday sentiments when I made this, so I might have to buy some tomorrow. anyway.....

I stamped the oval in Landscape (Palette) and stamped the deer on top. I then stamped another deer, cut it out and popped it up with foam squares. I like that look! I did the half-circle by punching half the circle with my mega circle punch.

This is for today's Sketch Challenge at SCS.

Materials:

Stamps: moose you, snap stamps, making memories magnetic stamps
Paper: basic grey infuse, bayou blue, kraft
Ink: buckaroo blue, landscape (palette), versamagic (brown and red magic)
Accessories: eyelets (WeR), paper piercing, pop dots, mega circle punch

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love it, Tobi! What a great use of one of the best new sets SU has come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!