Amuse Addicts Weekly Challenge #16

The challenge is to make a Christmas card using Amuse stamps! How easy is that?!?! I actually made this card while sitting around waiting for the colour challenge to be posted on SCS. I also just acquired my TAN POLYMER MAT today from Precious Memories, so I'm finally able to emboss with my Nestabilities dies and my Cuttlebug. YAY! I LOVE the embossing capabilities of those dies, it makes them a must-have tool, and I MUST HAVE MORE, that's for sure...

I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for all the stamping on this card. I can't believe I didn't buy one sooner ( I only got mine a couple-a weeks ago) cause now I have worry-free stamping. I stamped the tree first, then added the "ornaments" with some tiny stamps from a Memory Box clear set (TRENDY TREES), and finally stamped the tiny oval for the base. I then went over the whole tree with my clear-ish gelly roll glitter pen. (I am desperately waiting for my Copic Spica pen...) I stamped the sentiment in Cloud White (versamagic) but went over it with my white gelly roll pen 'cause the white wasn't white enough!! Thanx for looking!

*Edited to add ONE MORE CARD!

I'm not normally this productive on a school night, but my b/f wasn't over, so I actually got some work done. This card incorporates the amuse challenge, AND tonight's colour challenge at SCS.. This card didn't come together very easily for me (layout issues) but I FORCED it until I was moderately satisfied with the turn-out. I am presenting this to my mother for her Christmas cards for my parents business.. Hope she likes it, it would be an easy card to duplicate, that's for sure!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a funky, fun Christmas card!! I love it!! The colors and print are so fun and cheery and I absolutely love those colored dot ornaments on that tree!! Perfecto!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both cute, but I love that tree with the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I love the partridge tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards! i love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!