On turning 31....

It's my birthday today. I turned 31 years old. I am the kind of person (always have been and hopefully always will be) that looks forward to my birthday, and LOVES getting older. It's not that I want life to hurry up, it's just that every year I get older, my life gets better. I can't wait to see what this decade holds in store for me.. Here are some shots from today. I went with my fiance and my son to Historic Fort Langley and strolled into a hat shop.. I LOVE this store, and wish I could have bought all of the hats I tried on, but only ended up buying one.
Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Tobi! looks like y'all had fun, great photos & like you in hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and I love the attitude! I hear on the fact that things are only getting better! Great hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tobi.
    I hope you really enjoyed your birthday. Birthdays are special and life does get better with age.
    Wandering around Ft. Langley is a wonderful way to enjoy the day.
    I go to yoga classes there.
    By the way. I have always wanted to post a comment to let you know I check your blog routinely. I think you create the best cards out there! Love, you choice of colour and pattern and texture of paper. So original.
    Much happiness to you.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! I turned 36 on the 19th!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!