Just a quick post before I leave for Harrison Hot Springs here in Beautiful BC. It's a 1.5 hour drive, and we're only going up for the day, but I'm looking forward to some sun and water after our rain-out camping trip last weekend.

I took this photo on my PHONE! when we went skiing with the fam this winter.

Supplies:
Paper: Around the block, Creative Imaginations, kraft; Stamps: Imaginisce; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Thickers (American Crafts), transparency accent (MME), foam squares, edge scraper, staples. 





These cards were made on said rain-out camping trip because I was smart and brought back-up activities.. HA! My fiance, however, took out my PAPER CUTTER in effort to pack my bag and it was left at home. I didn't do layers etc because all cutting was done with an EXACTO KNIFE. That's right. I was card-making in the 80's. I played with the new In-colors and love them! They coordinate perfectly with Basic Grey "Cupcake" and I know i'll be using them together again. (See where I used the PP? The scallops...)




















Supplies: Paper: Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Fabriano Mediovalis Card, Basic Grey Cupcake; Stamps: Lizzie Anne; Ink: Versamark, Ranger (Lamp Black); Ribbon (may arts), Marvy Punch, Sakura Gel Pen, Copic Markers. 

*** Do you find it hard to "be yourself" when you write? I read a lot of blogs, and there are many of you who can express yourself in such a way that I can get a sense of what you're like: funny, smart, shy etc.. I feel like I can't do that with words and it's SO frustrating.. I feel like I come off boring and not-funny, when really I'm boring and FUNNY.. just kidding. I'm not funny. I mean, I'm not boring.. anyway.. how can I show my true self through word?? It's a life-long quest.. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I think a lot of people feel that way... I just type as if I'm talking to a close friend. Just assume they already "get you" and go with the flow. Not that I claim to be a writing expert or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Dawn, I think I write like I am talking...I also don't think that I'm an expert either...but I've had people leave me comments saying that they can actually hear me saying what they are reading. Does that even make sense? Anyway, I think you're fun! I enjoy receiving your updates. So whatever you're doing it works. Besides, your projects speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you. I always have a hard time with what to write. Is it too much info, too little, do I sound ridiculous or boring. I don't even know if people really care what I have to say?!?!

    Tobi....I am thinking I need a blog header and maybe we can work together on that??? I wouldn't know where to start though as I really don't have any ideas of what I want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!