*Some* of my space...

I love looking at pictures of people's well-organized stamping space, and I LONG for that one day. But the reality is that I will probably never have one of those beautiful spaces because 1) I will never have enough $$ to make it happen, 2) My hubby and I aren't handy, 3) If we ever moved to a house with more bedrooms it would probably be because we were having another child etc.... SO what I have to do, is do the best I can, with the money that I have available for this craft, in the space that I posess. This is how the room is set up:

I took pictures of my space being used. This is how it looks on a daily basis. Granted, I should have dumped out the garbage bin before I took the photos, this is pretty much how it looks. I just switched some things around because I got a Slice for Christmas and I wanted that on my table, and I've been having problems with my copics, so I moved them away from the window and heat register and onto my Cropper Hopper cart....

Click on the pictures to see a larger version....
































I am frequently commissioned to arrange/compose pieces for choir, and I have a portable keyboard that's just for inputting music into the computer. It fits on my table when I push all my craft stuff to the side..

So this works for me! Ian wishes that this space could have been a library/reading area because he owns literally thousands of books, but I was like, I will use this area on a daily basis, and besides, LOOK AT ALL OF MY CRAP!! So I won.. hehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!