Some Projects from the last few days

I was able to muster some energy to make a couple things between naps the last couple days, but only photographed them and uploaded them today..

This first project is a card I made for last week's CPS115 sketch:

 
The black circle pattern was cut with the Silhouette. I am LOVING this new machine. The large butterfly is an Inkadinado stamp that I cut out, and the smaller butterfly is a SU! die cut that I stamped with the Inkadinkado stamp. 
This next project is for my son in hopes that he will keep his pencils in one place instead of leaving them all over the house for the dog to chew!!! The can is cute enough that I think he will use it!





















All stamps on the can from Cornish Heritage Farms.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!