A Birthday card for "J"

I had a special request from my student "B" to make a card for my student "J" who has made me a few special cards all by himself in the past... He's even taken my copic classes!!! So I knew it had to be extra-special. Here's the close-up of the main image of the card I made:


I did a little paper-tole action on this card.. So yep I coloured every layer fully, then cut out the pieces I needed. It's a really neat effect in-person, but man is it a lot of work. "J", if you're reading this, I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! haha... just kidding. Here's the card:

 
Isn't he cute?? haha.. love this owl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Owl - Whipper Snapper, Sentiment - Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Ranger "Espresso"
Paper: Pink Paislee, kraft, white
Other: Thickers - American Crafts, Copic Markers, Compressor, sanding block

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the card, i keep it in my room beside my LEGO Police set, its really cool, thanks so much

    Love, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.....just saw your wedding pictures.....quite lovely. Congratulations and wishing you all love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome card, I luv it....and well your wedding pictures are amazing girl....totally fabo..wow are you ever stunning....I feel like we are bff...lol...those pictures made me feel if I was there...a huge congrats to you....you seemed to be a wonderful person...have a great weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for making the card for J. He really was surprised to receive a card made by you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!