All you need is love... Bum bum ba da dum...

All you need is love, love... Love is all you need! 


This week we have an easy challenge for you…make a project using your favorite products from the Jacksonbelle store.  We’d love for you to play along.  If you do, be sure to leave a link to you project in the comments section of this post.

My favourite Jacksonbelle product? Basic Grey. I have loved BG ever since I started scrapbooking 5 years ago, and the feelings still run deep!

I used Basic Grey "Kioshi" papers and brad!
Check out my design team buddies, and have an awesome day! 
Supplies: Papers: Basic Grey "kioshi", bazzill, PTI; Whipper Snapper stamp; SRM Sticker sentiment; Basic Grey brad; copic markers; Nestabilities, May Arts ribbon.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Thank you for commenting!