Back to my roots... and the stack of paper winner!!



Yay Jan!! I am so happy for you!
You can see a peek of some of the papers you're getting in the picture above.
Email me with your addy and I'll get that off to you ASAP!


Now for a card!! I got back to my "roots" of stamping! How quickly
we forget how easy (and effective)
it is to stamp a background instead of patterned paper!
This was a card that I planned in my head BEFORE I sat down to craft.
Do any of you do that? I NEVER do! I like to create organically, and for 
me that means looking around at my supplies, choosing papers/colours/stamps
and letting my creativity take over. I have to say, though, that the
card came together REALLY quickly when I knew what I
was doing before-hand!

I'll be back tomorrow with this week's Jacksonbelle challenge! 
Until then, take care!

Supplies: Paper: Elzybells kraft, Neenah white; Ink: Papertrey "Fresh Snow", Versamagic "Jumbo Java", Stamps: Butterfuly by Unity, Script BG by Hero Arts; SRM Sticker from "Thinking of You" Sticker sentiments.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh my goodness, this is simply delicious. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!