Cosmo and SRM day two!!

When I first saw the "Wanted" collection I was like "meh..." because it had horses and stuff.. Me no likey horses... But I got the paper in my hands and fell in LOVE with the wood grain, and the papers are kind of moody, for lack of a better term. I actually have in my possession some Wanted papers from when it was first released 4 years ago, and I had also had a little mini-book kit. I used that and some SRM stickers to make this little album: 


I have all of these old pictures of myself that was given to me by my Aunt, and I didn't know what to do with them. They bring back some bad/sad memories of growing up and I didn't necessarily want to be reminded of it all, but it was really therapeutic for me. 



I journaled inside, took some time to look at the pictures, gathered my thoughts in one place, and now I'll file it away.. I'm glad I did something with those photos, because they were kinda eating away at me. NOW... onto a fun card!


I used a sketch from the Stamping Bella blog along with a bella stamp to make this super cute card! Those funky wanted papers were a good fit with this stamp, and I am tickled with how it turned out. I found the *perfect* sentiment in the Express Yourself- Everyday boy set, and it was just my luck that it was JUST the right shade of red. Serendipity! 

Hop on over to the SRM blog and enter to win some Cosmo Cricket product, as well as some SRM stickers, and take a look at all of the wonderful projects everyone made. The DT is truly amazing! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i'm glad you were able to take some bad/sad memories and turn them into a lovely project...i use papercrafting to work out my stress/problems...and then that card is so darn cute...very "where the wild things are"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is just DARLING, Tobi. I always adore your work. As for the mini book... you were a beautiful, adorable little girl. Glad that making the book was somewhat therapeutic for you.

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!