Virtual Stamp Night

Every few months Splitcoast Stampers has two nights of challenges called Virtual Stamp Night. This time around I was able to finish 6 projects, two of which I shared with you yesterday. Here are the rest:


  • There are 3 snowflakes in decreasing sizes layered on top of each other. They were cut with the Slice. 
  • The patterned paper is by Lasting Impressions.. I LOVE this colour combo for Christmas... 
  • Finished off with the *perfect* SRM sticker. 

  • I bought a Crate Paper paper pack yesterday forgetting that I already owned it.. DUH! So I'm on a mission to use it up. I was also reminded that I have a bunch of Christmas sentiments that fit in the SU! Word-window punch, so I put that to use as well!
  • That moose is from  Kim Hughes set by the late CHF... 

  • I love this stamp and sentiment. I special-ordered the sentiment because it's so perfect for ME, and for this stamp... I gotta use it more this Christmas...
  • This is more Crate Paper BTW...

  • I also have a bunch of last year's Cosmo Cricket Christmas papers that I need to use up.. This card is a result of me throwing a bunch of scraps on a card and seeing where it goes.... 
  • The sentiment is by Hero Arts. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Dang. I am so sad I missed out on the fun this time. These are fabby, Tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous holiday cards.. wow... beautiful!!!! Love those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!