For the Perfect Pair


I made this card for today's Featured Stamper challenge over at SCS. I chose this card by whoistracy to "case" because it caught my eye right away! It's a great layout and I love the colour scheme. I didn't realize I copied the colours she used, I just happened to have these papers sitting on my table at the time... Happy accident! 

I used a stamp set by Technique Tuesday called Fruit Stand to create the main image. I sponged two different green inks on the stamp, then added a little red to one edge.. I love pears that have that rosy glow. I personally HATE pears, but I think they're cute! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps: Fruit Stand- Tech. Tuesday
Paper: BoBunny, Bazzill, PTI
Ink: memento- bamboo leaves, ladybug, new sprout; versamagic- jumbo java
Accessories: ribbon- may arts, sizzix large scallop die, nestabilites

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This card is *pear*fect, super cute!
    I love the colors and the coloring of the pears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the card you made with pears. I think it is very cute. Thank for sharing your project.
    Delama :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!