Love is Sweet


The current Moxie Fab challenge: paper piecing, got me looking at the newest set from Kimberly Crawford's Mint Motif set called "Sweet Hearts" in a whole new way. 

I had these papers from by My Mind's Eye (available at i {heart} papers for a sweet price) on my desktop left over from my last card and I thought I could squeeze one more card out of the scraps. The heart paper i used to paper piece is perfect for this image and I love how it turned out!  

Other supplies: PTI cardstock: Berry Sorbet, White; Memento inks; Copic marker; PTI ribbon in Hawaiian Shores. 

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this card and this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the pattern and colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tobi! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!