Whimsie Doodles' Dr. Koale


I love this Dr. Koale stamp:


Isn't he adorable? 

Ian (hubby) said he didn't look much like a Dr, but I really wanted to put him in a
trendy green smock. So whatever Ian! 

This card is for the current challenge at RRR. 
(You can find the ribbon I used at their store!)

Whimsie Doodles is so excited to be sponsoring the latest challenge at the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge blog. Make sure to check out this post for some great eye candy, including some samples from a few of our Doodlelicious Divas! Get all of the details on how you can win FREE images from Whimsie Doodles and there is even a special discount code!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is ADORABLE!! How CUTE is he???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the 'trendy green' and he still looks like a Doc to me! :D I love the sponging around the image panel. I must get brave and try a fun color around like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tobi!
    Love your coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!