That was weird...

The one time I had a card to share AHEAD OF TIME Blogger decides to go on the fritz.. I was just on a two-day trip with my Grade 9 concert band (wasn't the best band trip I've been on... don't ask....) to Whistler, BC (location of the 2010 Olympics)


and I'm back to share my creations with you.. 

I made this card for the current Moxie Fab Challenge: Chevrons



I used two Mint Motif sets: Very Square Sentiments, and Beyond Borders
Wanna know something funny? I didn't even know I had a chevron stamp until I went rooting around in my stash.. Has that ever happened to you? Is it a sign that I have *gasp* too many stamps? No.. no... that can't be it.. 

Anyway, I stamped the chevron stamp in various Technique Tuesday inks on kraft cardstock. I used pigment inks so the ink stands out against the kraft. That kind of ink works really well on coloured cardstock too. I finished the card by cutting out the sentiment with a Nestabilities die and tying some Cherry twine around the kraft layer. It ended up being a pretty acceptable unisex card. I would totally give this to a dude OR dudette... 

Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Works great as a unisex card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So clean and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tobi! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!