Announcing: Greenhouse Society by Tech. Tuesday

Today Technique Tuesday is announcing their latest endeavour.. They have decided to design a new collection called the Greenhouse Society. Each month this year, we will release a new Greenhouse Society stamp set featuring the best botanicals of the season plus classic sentiments. The images and sentiments from each of the different sets are sized to work well with all the other Greenhouse Society stamps. If you get them all, you will have a collection of botanical images and sentiments that you can mix and match on your cards and scrapbook pages.
I made a card to mark the occasion!

IMG_0848




I stamped the image on Ranger’s new “Stamping Paper.” It kind of reminds me of glossy cardstock – without the gloss.. It’s a very nice surface to stamp on! I coloured the flowers with Distress Markers and a water pen. On this paper the water pen left watermarks in the colour – kind of like coffee stains – that ended up being a detail I really enjoyed!! Once the ink dried I spread Rock Candy Distress Stickles on the flowers with my fingertips to give them that crunchy sparkle.

Here’s a look at the stamp set:




All of the Greenhouse stamps have lovely, USEFUL sentiments included with every floral image… I love that I have a whole bunch of new fonts and sentiments to add to my stash!
Each month, we release a new Greenhouse Society stamp set featuring the best botanicals of the season. We only make a limited number of these sets - enough for the people who are members of the Greenhouse Society plus a few extras. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of joining the Greenhouse Society, read the membership agreement and FAQ.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!