Wonderful You: TSG160

Hi there! This week's challenge at the TSG Blog is circles! Use a circle or circles anyway you like and you're done!






I started off by punching a bunch of circles from various patterned papers... They sat on my table for a bit while I stared at them... Then I got the idea to assemble them on the card front in this 3x3 pattern. I got a new Memory Box die and decided to break it in! Isn't it gorgeous? The sentiment (Everyday Greetings) was stamped on vellum and adhere with Helmar Scrap Dots (a dimensional liquid glue).

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project using circles in any way you like, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (June 18th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the way to assembled the different pieces. Just love the yellow butterfly diecut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!