What’s New at Technique Too…..sday

It’s an exciting time for us crafters… We’re nearing the big winter tradeshow – aka CHA, and I am pretty excited about some of the new products the companies are sharing with us. I’ve been doing a little behind-the-scenes work with a few of the stamp companies I work for and today I get to share a couple of new designs from Technique Tuesday!!

The stamps are available for order now (shipping soon)!

hellohello

Ali Edwards has designed a whole bunch of new stamps with her characteristic handwritten style and they are just awesome for creating “CAS” or clean and simple designs. This card was made with stamps from Hello by Ali Edwards.

jan8love

Another CAS card with a new stamp set by Teri Anderson called Pucker Up and Live Laugh Love. I stamped with Versamark then used red embossing powder for the lips and white for the sentiment.

 

jan8loveyouseal

The center of the die cut is a stamp called I Love You Seal. The elaborate die cut is by Spellbinders and the circle in the center is a perfect fit!

jan8home

And lastly a card with a bunch of inks sponged over top of a new stamp set called In This House. Again, I used embossing powders (why am I so addicted lately??) to make the images POP against the inked background.

 

That’s all for now. I hope you’re all having fun seeing the CHA sneak peeks… I know I am!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love al, four but...my FAV is the last!! You blend those colors fabulously!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!