I'm With SRM Again!

Good day to you! I got an email a little while ago from Susan of SRM Stickers asking if I would like to come back for a mini-term on the SRM DT. DUH! I have always been a fan of their stickers and now they carry some pretty cool packaging products... AND TWINE! 

But more than that, SRM is a great company to work for, so I said YES!

I pulled out one of my fav new products: the pillow box, and made a tiny little treat filled with my all-time favourite candy: Sweethearts! Hop on over to the SRM Blog to check out the announcement!


Supplies

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Welcome back Tobi! Great to see your wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE is that pillow box! Love it! Congrats & I'm looking forward to working with you again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project! Loving all the new SRM products, too. I'm looking forward to designing with you at SRM :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!