Creativity On The Run

Hi there! I am at my good friend Jessica Knutsen's for a little bit of girl talk and some crafting, and I am happy to say that I actually got a lot done!!!

Today I'm sharing a card with this month's Greenhouse set from Technique Tuesday.





I stamped with Versamark and embossed the image with white embossing powder. I thought I would take a chance and colour with Copics and it worked! I used really pale colors and the blender pen to fade the colours to nothing for a watercolored look.

This is a really traditional card for me, but I have a lot of different family members and customers to cater to, right? I will most likely give this to my Gramma on Easter... Perfect!

Visit the Technique Tuesday Blog for more inspiration!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous. I love what you accomplished here. It's simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!