Baby Wipes

Nice title, Tobi.

I’ll tell you why in a sec. First, today’s card:


Over at the TSG Blog I am the featured Trendsetter this week. That means that they say nice things about me, and I get to pick the challenge!! This week’s challenge is to “case” (copy) a Trendsetter’s card from last week’s release. I thought this would be a good challenge because we tend to pull out all the stops to showcase the new stamp sets, so there’s usually some pretty great cards to choose from! I chose this beauty by Heather:


I loved how she used the burlap as the background. Very cool…

So…. baby wipes! To make my background I stamped a background (Fabulous by There She Goes) with VersaMark ink on WATERCOLOUR PAPER and embossed it with white embossing powder. Then, I scribbled some Gelatos on top:


Then, baby wipes:

If you’re curious about Gelatos they’re that easy! They just melt with a little moisture. They’re awesome!!



Do you want to play along?? Win a little prize??
You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG214 so we can check out your beautiful work!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous blend of color and cool technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!Very Pretty!Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is amazing...love how you used the gelatos. I love this technique so I must try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!