Celebrate With Banners

The Twinery is hosting this week's Curtain Call Challenge 
and we were asked if we wanted to play along - I loved the inspiration photo so I 
was totally in!! 


I love banners... I've been a sucker for them for a while now. So I got out my banner dies by Spellbinders and got cutting! 

I layered the bunting banner on top of the triangle banner with foam dots and tied each intersection with Solid Cappuccino Twine. Then I cut through the layers of patterned paper and cardstock with a Paper Smooches die for the sentiment. (I did add some more colour/splotches to the patterned paper to highlight the sentiment a bit more. Paper by Prima)

Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What a fantastic card Tobi. Love the design from the glittery banner to the splotches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love everything about this fabulous card! Love the gold, the extra bows between, the extra bunting and just everything! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon! Love, love, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, I love the glitz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!