Wishing You Joy


Technique Tuesday asked me to create something Christmasy with This Tag from the November Fresh Cut Studio set and I put my thinking cap on and came up with these: 


And another with a different wood veneer snowflake: 




I used the Folding Banner Die for the sentiment and made it pop out a bunch. I love the dimensional effect it gave these little tags! If you can spot the little bit of gold glitter, I die cut the little tag from the folding banner from gold glitter cardstock for a little BLING. 



I used the Trendy Trees stamp set for the sentiment. I just LOVE that big "joy!" 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG Your tags are super cute!!! I love the paper you chose just give such a shabby/chic/vintage look which happens to be my fav of all!! Love how you used the die cuts very clever and creative also really love how you embellished your tags!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!