Lighthouse Card

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting some relatives during our EPIC ROAD TRIP 2015 (said in my best echoey announcer voice) and we stayed in our new family's home. The hostess had a different theme for every room and her bedroom's theme was lighthouses and I thought, "I can work with this!" 



Isn't this perfect?! I knew I had to gather up some nautical twine and I started with The Twinery's new Firecraker Twine and went from there: 

To beef up the Firecracker twine I added Maraschino and Midnight Blue on either side. 


(And of course the hostess had the perfect prop for my photo!)

The stamp is Tiddly Ink's Light My Life

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fantastic! So cool that you could take inspiration from your hostess. Love that twine.....and the prop too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!