I'm Singing Your Praises

I've just had a very luxurious week off and I've got some much-needed rest and relaxation, and a SWEET NEW TATTOO!!

I sat for 6 hours, the last 2 were quite painful, but it was all worth it to get one of my favourite and most influential singers immortalized on my arm forever!! (Ella Fitzgerald) I was also super excited to get a tattoo while I lived here in China. Something to remember forever... 

So while I nursed my throbbing and swollen arm I also got some time to get some just-for-me crafting done!! I've purchased a few new stamps and dies, but also some foil products so I did some experimenting! 


I cut out the "Thanks" die with normal cardstock and then covered it in adhesive using the Deco Foil Adhesive Pen. Then, (following the directions on the back) I ran the die, covered with foil, through my die cut machine. To my amazement, it worked!! hahaha... 


Using this week's MFT sketch I incorporated the die into the design along with the stamps from Birds of Paradise. I coloured the bird with copics and added some shading with my General's Pastel Chalk pencil and blending stump. 



Thanks for stopping by!! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for commenting!