You Are Loved - Technique Tuesday

Oh hey? Do you follow me on Instagram
(I'm @jazzytobi just in case you want to be friends)

Anyway, if you do, then you know i'm now 40 YEARS OLD!! WHAT??? 

It sounds old, but it feels good. Life makes sense, you know? 
Well, until something catastrophic rocks my world and I move to another strange country again, but for now - I'm enjoying it! 


This card was made on my birthday and it's a very happy.


I only used the best colours! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: 
Stamp set: Fringed Dahlia
White Embossing Powder
Bazzill Cardshoppe Cardstock
Watercolor Paints

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday !
    Nice card, like the use of mix fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of Birthdays !🎉🎂💐🎈🎁

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!