Summer Travels 2018

Whew!! 

1 week of school is done and it kicked my butt... I am still feeling a little behind, but that's ok. I am enjoying being back, being busy, and creating music with my kids again! 


This summer was busy-busy. 
I think it's always going to be like that because 1) I have 2 months off every year, and 2) I don't have a "home" in Canada anymore. So in order to not over-stay my welcome while couch-surfing, I am always on the move.... 

This summer took us to 

Vancouver: 


We were treated to clean air, blue skies, great friends, and delicious food!!

 I also got started on THE MOST PAINFUL tattoo of my life! 
I don't know why it was so painful, but it nearly killed me... haha... 
Legs hurt! 

Chicago: 

Deep dish pizza at Giordano's


Architecture River Cruise


We went to Chicago to see HAMILTON, the musical. 
It was AMAZING!! I want to see it again, ASAP!

Toronto:

Toronto was mostly about good hangs with my highschool BFF. We hung out, did a little shopping, and mostly just CHILLED! 

Ottawa/Quebec

Once again, this destination was about good friends! But I also enjoyed some authentic, French-Canadian Poutine!! (Fries, gravy, and cheese curds... OMG)



Saskatchewan:

My parents live in Sask. and it's always a bonus to see some seriously good storms... 

and:


catch a glimpse of galaxies and the occasional northern lights.
Saskatchewan is a photographer's dream!

Back to Vancouver: 

If you're interested in keeping up with me and my travels in "real-time",

I am very, very lucky to have a job that gives me 15-16 weeks of vacation every year, and being that I live in China, I live near some very cool destinations!! 

Up next: Bangkok in October, and Bali in December. I can't wait!!  


Thanks for joining me on this little vacay recap! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!