Monochromatic Snowmen


I've decided I love making Christmas cards! I have been working on designs for a series of Christmas card classes at Precious Memories, and today's limited supply challenge gave me the opportunity to incorporate a monochromatic card in my series. I love these little snowmen and sentiment from Amuse's new release. I came up with this layout by picking out the stamps, laying them down on my stamping mat, and when I looked down they were magically in this order. I *love* it when that happens! haha.... Thanx for looking!

Materials Used: Stamps: Amuse; Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzil, Papertrey; Ink: Palette (noir), Colorbox (white), Ranger Inks, Letraset alcohol markers; Accessories: ribbon, snaps (WeR), ticket punch (SU!), Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog today! You do such wonderful work! Snowmen are my all time favourite stamps and this card is absolutely adorable!
    I'd love to link your blog if that is okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely! and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!