Colour Challenge: Chocolate Bayou

What a yummy colour combo: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip and River Rock (all SU! colours). The first thing I do when there's a colour challenge is thumb through my scraps of patterned paper that coordinate with the challenge colours ( I have SO many scraps that I'm usually successful). It is Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend, so I think my Grandmother who is hosting dinner, will receive this card.

I stamped "thanks" with a gorgeous alpha by Technique Tuesday, and "give" with my tiny snap stamps. I was able to line up the alpha using a clear block with a grid by Provo Craft.

For challenge details check out the link here.

Supplies:
Paper: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip (SU!), KI patterned paper; Stamps: Alphabet (Technique Tuesday), Snap Stamp (Karen Foster), Leaf Flourish (Inkadinkado); Ink: Jumbo Java (Versamagic); Ribbon (May Arts), Felt Flowers (American Crafts), brads, Ticket Corner Punch (SU!).

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This card is FABULOUS!! I love love love the sentiment and the paper!! Its all beautiful..you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...love this DP! You've got some super creations here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!