Santa's on a Diet

The first time I saw this image I didn't know what to think of it. A skinny Santa? I didn't know if I was ready for that. I bought the set anyway, and haven't inked it until today. He's kinda cute now that he's all coloured, and the new modern twist on the old Santa suits more modern and geometric patterned papers with which I've paired him.

This is the second card I've done for today's featured stamper challenge, and I cased the same card. (I was on a roll, what can I say?)

The challenge is here, the card I cased is here.


Supplies: Paper: The Paper Company, Wild Wasabi (SU!), White (Prism); Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Set, Amuse (Sentiment); Ink: Red Magic (Versamagic), Noir (Palette); Ribbon (May Arts), Copic Markers, Glitter (Glitter Ritz), Mat Pack (SU!).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!