Elzybells Challenges

I had to get my butt in gear to get these projects done for the Elzybells bi-weekly challenge, and that was a chore, because I'm doing report cards right now, for over 200 STUDENTS and it's just a TAD time-consuming.. hehehe..

This card was for the sketch challenge that's been up at the Elzybells blog for the past two weeks. The next two projects are for the new challenge that you are invited to play along with:

MAKE A HOLIDAY ORNAMENT OR PROJECT.


For this challenge I made two projects. One was my little holiday tree with tiny shrink-dink Elzybells snowflakes adorning the "leaves."








This second project I took the opportunity to try making something out of one of the MANY wood blocks I have left over from un-mounting my stamps. I am tickled that I have this tiny easel that's PERFECT for displaying this little project. I know this sentiment doesn't really *fit* this penguin, but I only have a few Elzy sentiments, and it fit...physically. hehe.. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love it!!!! They are sooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! Check out my blog if you want to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Tobi.
    I have tagged you on my blog and would like to give you an award at the same time, I hope you play along!
    Collect your award here!
    Love,
    Kimmie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!