Okay so I don't bake...

In fact. When deciding to go on this quest to make cupcake lollipops like Bakarella I had to contemplate buying a mixer, cake pans, vegetable oil along with all of the other specialty ingredients I needed to purchase. Here's what happened:



Some of the sheep have some interesting hair-do's! And some of the sheep are just plain obese!!! And then some of the sheep aren't sheep at all.

 
 

Those white ball thingies on the first sheep are REALLY HARD, so I thought I would make some sheep without the balls, and then just some random lollipops that are easy on the teeth..

I would highly recommend making them. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good, and yet, SOOOOOOOOOOO bad....

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I see these from Bakerella and never have the courage to try them, so BRAVO for you! I bet they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have seen these and have just avoided making them though they look delicious! Kyle was sitting here with me as we were looking and he likes the ones with the happy face! lol

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious!! Love your cards Tobi and your blog!!

    Carla (cardsbycarla/SCS)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!