Some daddy cards using the Silhouette


This first card was make for Ian's dad and I used a die cut that I recently purchased from the Quickutz online store. It was fairly involved, paired with the fact that I don't really like the new cutting sheets for the Silhouette, but I got the job done. Ian's dad was impressed with all of the layers and asked if I cut it out by hand... Could you imagine??!!

So here's the final product.. It took no time at all (except for the cutting mishaps) and it turned out well, I think..

 
The next card was:
Coloured by Phoenix (my son who is 7 years old)
I chose yesterday to give him his first official colouring lesson (move your image around so the lines are on the left, drag the pen from top to bottom etc... ) Using a new Elzybells stamp that I absolutely love! we obviously didn't get into blending, but I was just so impressed by him staying in the lines by using my tips.. I think he did a good job.. 
 
   The background was cut out with the Silhouette with Making Memories paper. 
 
And I stamped the green panel with a perfectly coordinating stamp from Stampin' Up (Park Avenue Patterns) in Versamark Ink. 
I hope you had a great father's day. I know we did... take care!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous cards ... Phoenix's colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome "DAD" cards!! LOVE that cut-out background and the d-a-d letters. Glad you enjoyed a nice Father's Day! (we did too) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!