Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge: It's a sketch!

I dug into some Papertrey ink paper for this one. Why do I guard it like it's gold? It's actually very inexpensive paper, even with the exchange, so why do I hoard it? I don't know.. But I pulled out 3 random colours and went to work. Now.... My bad on the sketch. I didn't add a "star" element, so I hope you J-belles aren't mad! It just seemed full enough when I was done with everything. Please play along, and if you do, link it to the Jacksonbelle blog, and tag your creation with the keyword: JBE078. Here's my card using an Inkadinkado set that's on clearance baby! (It's all 40% off!)



I used a small image and stamped it in multiple colours (Berry Sorbet, Vintage Cream, Landscape, and Auqa Mist, all Papertrey Ink) on the white, then again on some scrap so I could punch the buggies out! I adhered the punched-out parts with dimensional squares and added the trails with Copic Spica pens!


The polka-dot background was stamped with Polka Dot basics (PTI) in Vintage Cream ink.  Take a little time to check out the rest of the girl's creations, and have an awesome day!!



Keri Lee Sereika:  Pink Lemonade Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff
Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping  Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White
Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho  Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom
Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic   Lynda Benden: Stamp Act
Jill Dunn: Ink Genious  Lindsey Botkin: Embellished
Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss  Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh those little circles keeping the pattern are so fun - - seems like a lot of work but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobi this is so cute! I love those circles -- very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool Tobi! I love those popped up circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Tobi, you did a GREAT job with the sketch!!! Your card is just darling! I love how you did the little circles, VERY creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!