Just Because!

Do you ever make cards "just because?" I need to do it more because 1) I have a bunch of deadlines coming up and I need more cards, 2) it's nice to make something just for the heck of it and 3) there's no pressure to make it GREAT! It is what it is.....


I used all the same supplies as yesterday's card, just with a different stamp set. I used a really cutesy Unity Stamp set and paper-pieced the cupcake tops! All paper is Papertrey Ink, as well as the Polka Dot Basics stamp set. "Thanks" is a Kaiser rubon, and ribbon is American Crafts.

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. super cute. Love the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the little snow accents on your taggie there…this is great packaging - -my style for sure; and your coloring is super too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!