Getting on with life...

I think Santa stole my mojo. I've sat down in my "studio" a bunch of times since Christmas and nothing has come to me. I even tried to do a few challenges where I didn't have to think that much (it's never a good idea making me think too much..) and that didn't work out either. BUT!! Today I sat down and actually got something accomplished. Yay! I played along with today's sketch challenge at SCS, and this is what I came up with.



They're almost identical, I just flipped the image around. The image is comprised of two stamps, one is the branch (Hero Arts) and the other is the bird (Memory Box). I punched a circle out of some Mask-it Film (from i {heart} papers) and airbrushed the area with a Y21 Copic marker. I finished the card off with some dyed Tim Holtz ribbon, and some Zva Creative pearls. 

Thanks for looking!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So pretty. I think Santa has my mojo too. I can't even go into my craft room :( But you have inspired me, so off I go :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!