cas

Gift Card Holder *shield your eyes*


Are those not the brightest colours you've ever seen? But I like it! The patterned paper is by Doodlebug and I found some coordinating cardstocks to match the bright and festive colours! If you couldn't tell by the title, this is a gift card holder and we are featuring various gift holders at the SRM blog today, so check it out!


The tiny card opens to reveal an insert that houses a pre-paid gift card. I actually have NO IDEA where I learned how to make this so I had to search for instructions.. You can find some directions here. The end product is slightly different from what I make, but it's essentially the same. 


I stuck a little piece of blue cardstock on the inside so I could have a place to write a greeting for the lucky recipient! I used an SRM sentiment from the "Happy Holidays" sticker sentiment sticker sheet, mounted it on white CS and cut it out with a punch. 

Click to Shop!

Thanks for visiting!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!