iSpy Sketch #3

Hi there! I’m here to share this week’s iSpy Sketch and my card that I made for your inspiration! I had pulled out all of my Valentine’s stamps/supplies for V-day and a lot of them would work for general “I love you” cards (think anniversary, engagements.. or just because) so I’m just going to keep on using my stash!

I used a super cute Stamping Bella image paired with a bunch of my favourite patterned papers from My Mind’s Eye, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon and PTI cardstock. Here she is:
tobiiss03 
I had a little too much fun with the green shading outside the image, but I think it add some sass.. lol.
Here this week’s sketch:

ISSC03

Here's how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
  • Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC02), and link it here with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Sassy is good!!! Love the papers/colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is amazing and I love all of these papers!! Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this sketch! Awesome coloring, of course,and fun combo of DSP. Now, haven't we already talked to you about removing the double word verification from your blog? Knock it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! Your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!