Just Stopping By…

I just finished designing a class for Clipper Street Scrapbook Co. and I’m really proud of the results. I aimed to design an all-stamping technique class that would reacquaint my students with those old tried-true techniques like:

Rock ‘n Roll:

feb7manythanks

 

Generation Stamping:

 

feb7thinking

 

Heat Embossing:

 

feb7sospecial

 

and Cracked Glass:

 

feb7hello

 

And aren’t those papers gorgeous?? It’s the “Nantucket” line from Pink Paislee that I’ve been using lately. I’m kind of obsessed, lol.. If you live in the area I would love to see you there!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh I love the shapes on the last card. Is that a die? Where do I find that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papers are gorgeous.....haven't done cracked glass in a while but, LOVE what you did!!! Cards are pretty cute too:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!