iSpy Sketch 32–Bright Idea

Hi there friends and readers! I am sorry I’ve been kinda quiet this past week or two.. I’m in full back-to-school mode and my body is just not on the same clock as the school… That’s all I have to say! lol… but seriously. I have some great kids and I’m really looking forward to my choirs starting up!

This week’s iSpy Sketch challenge (ISSC32) is inspired by Marie-Alice (ladybug91743 @ SCS) and is based on this card.

Here’s my take:

haveahappyday

It is mostly cardstock and patterned papers (My Mind’s Eye), but the most important part – the sentiment – is a new Technique Tuesday stamp that I finally christened called Bright Idea. Thanks to this sketch, I love how this card turned out… YAY!!

 

Here is how to play:

  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC32), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!