Best Wishes

Hi there! I couldn't wait to share this card with you... 


A little while ago I downloaded a bunch of Silhouette shapes and cut them out with Copic X-press paper and set them aside for a rainy day. Some of the shapes are similar to Spellbinders, but with a twist - and I love 'em! So this main image was stamped on one such shape with brown Archival ink and embossed with clear EP. I coloured with Distress Markers (just lightly though because I wasn't using watercolour paper) and sprayed the whole area with "Biscotti" Perfect Pearls mist.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Paper: MME patterned papers, Bazzill; Stamp set: September Greenhouse Society Stamp set from Technique Tuesday; Pearl Pin: Maya Road; twine: May Arts. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!