Close at Heart

Hey there readers! I cannot believe it's October already! Every year September seems to fly by faster than it did the year before.. It's scary. There's so much to do the first few weeks back to school and I am finally starting to feel settled.. Finally! 

I had a chance to get inky last night and I made a double challenge card. Check it out:


I played along with today's CAS challenge, and this week's There She Goes challenge: NO PATTERNED PAPER! Yikes! But no biggy.. I just bought a couple of stencils so I broke out one of them and had a little fun. I sponged three different inks onto plain white cardstock using ink blending tools. 

Stamps: There She Goes - blossom by blossom
Paper: bazzill
Ink: various
Accessories: crafter's workshops stencil; hexagon spellbinders die

Do you want to play along with this week's TSG challenge?

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project without using patterned paper, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (October 8th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. TOBES!!! Missed stopping by your blog--LOVE the way you did this card! LOVE the hexagons and design--LOVE it all:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!