August Greenhouse Society Stamp Set

Hi there! This month's Greenhouse set is now available and I can't wait to show you two projects that I made with it.. Introducing the Strawflower:


I haven't coloured on kraft paper for a while so I thought I would pull out my favourite cardstock and get colouring! So as per normal I have NO idea what a Strawflower is.. Me and my "black thumb"... So I headed to Google to find an image: 


Pretty flower!!!

For my second project I went a little Mixed Media:

The background was made with distress inks and then I embossed the frame with a Sizzix embossing folder. To make it black I rubbed a Versamark pad over the raised portions and embossed with black EP. Then I added a blue paint to the centre with my finger. 



We are now ready to begin shipping our Strawflower - Greenhouse Societystamp set!
Not a Greenhouse Society member yet? You can still get it! It's on sale now for a limited time to non-members for $12.99 (plus shipping and handling).
If you like botanical-themed stamps, you may want to consider joining the Greenhouse Society. We release a new stamp set every month as part of this collection. Members get the Greenhouse sets for $9.99 each (plus shipping and handling) and enjoy other benefits. Check out the Membership Agreement and FAQ page on our Web site for more details on joining the Greenhouse Society.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!