Jumping For Joy

Hi there! It's time for another Deconstructed Sketch

Here's my card: 

This week at the Stampendous! blog we're featuring two of our new House-Mouse Designs® stamps and today I used Cupcake Jump. I coloured the stamp with Copic markers and added some shading with my black pastel chalk pencil. So..... today I altered the sketch a lot! I don't usually like to leave anything hanging off the edge of the card (it's highly inconvenient to find an envelope that fits) but this image was huge! I wanted to have all of the components of the sketch on the card, so this was my way of making it work!! 
PS... Did you notice the "mouse & co.) on the newsprint patterned paper!!! SO meant to be!


Here's the sketch:

SKETCH GUIDELINES:

Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 115? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS115 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Be sure to hop over to our Facebook page throughout the week to see if your card is featured!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh Tobi!! I think this is the cutest HMD card I've seen yet! (of course I say that about all of them!) This is absolutely darling!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.. well thank you Laura for saying it's your favourite - even if it's just for today!

      Delete
  2. Love the layout and colors! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card,Love this stamp,love the design,great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! I love how you colored Monica darker than most do! All of your background papers are awesome! Especially the newsprint with Mouse & Co on it! Perfectomundo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you used for this cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!!! love the depth and contrast!!!! Great coloring :) Big hugs Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Miss Lady!! That coloring ROCKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!