Altered Picture Frame: Be Merry

My farewell TSG post. 

It still makes me sad to think about TSG closing, but what are you going to do. 
I am already so busy with design team stuff that I could probably do with one less team (my husband has urged me to let one or two go) so this may be a blessing in disguise for me. 

So last night my son and I took part in a gift exchange and the poor guy got landed with two of these lucite picture frames with really ugly pictures in them. He nearly cried! lol... I decided to alter one and see what I could come up with:


I used a new set called Be Merry (still in stock!! Get it while it's still available!!!) and coloured it with Copics. I added a few die cut snowflakes to give the project some dimension and that was that! 

Click here to go to the store. 

All stamps are now 25% off. Get them while they're here! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I simply love how you decorated this frame! what a great idea! thank you for sharing the idea :-) have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!