Goodbye to There She Goes


It's sad, but true; There She Goes is closing their doors... 
I started designing for Jessica shortly after meeting her and a few other girls in 2011 at a stamp retreat and from there we became close friends. I've been down to visit her and her family a number of times and I am so thankful that because of STAMPS I made some really great friends.  

As you may recall, I have a few TSG sets that I designed and that was a cool and humbling experience. To see my designs on other people's cards is a trip!! Anyway... Jessica is clearing out all of her sets and once they're gone, they're gone. 

My favourite TSG card: 


Man, I'm going to miss the excitement of getting new TSG stamps in my hands... 

So head over to the store and get them while they're hot! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!